- Who are we
This website https://ruxettedragan.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “our website”, “this website” or similar terms) is held and operated by Supreme Brilliance FZ-LLC, having its registered office in Business Center RAKEZ Ras Al Khaimah, registered with the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone Authority, UAE, with registration no. 47002811 / 12.11.2019 (hereinafter referred to as “Ruxettedragan”, “we”, “us” or similar terms).
If you need further information or wish to send us your feedback, please use our contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ruxettedragan, as personal data controller, values and respects your rights regarding your personal data, which encompasses any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”).
- what kind personal data and other information we collect, store, transfer and, in general, use (these operations collectively “processing” or similar terms) your personal data, as well how and why we process it,
- to whom we may disclose such personal data;
- what kind of security measures we take to protect such data;
- what are your rights and how you may exercise them;
- Other useful or mandatory information, which we have to convey in accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”)
- How and when we deal with your personal data
- Contact form
When you fill in our contact form we collect the following personal data:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Any other personal data you choose to disclose in the contact message.
Purpose of processing
The data is stored securely our servers, for the purpose of contacting the users of our website.
Processing for e-mail marketing purposes
Your full name and e-mail, which you provide when filling in our contact form, may be used for sending you various e-mail messages advertising or promoting the services of Ruxetteragan (e.g. newsletters or commercial offers or discounts etc.).
The processing of personal data is based exclusively on your explicit prior consent (which is requested when you fill in the contact form). You may withdraw your consent for this purpose at any point and free of charge, by accessing the “unsubscribe button” which is included in all our marketing e-mails, as well as by using our website. Within 48 hours we will eliminate your personal details from our e-mail marketing list.
Duration of storage
The data remains with us for up to 3 years from your last communication with us. You may also unsubscribe from our database at any time and without any cost, by contacting us as described in section I of this Policy.
Legal basis for processing
Art. 6, letter a) of the GDPR – The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. More specifically, we are facilitating the use of our website and present our company and services to you, upon your request to communicate with us. Also, your consent is the basis for the marketing e-mails we send to you.
Art. 6, letter f) of the GDPR – The legitimate interest of the controller of promoting its activity. In respect of the marketing e-mails which are not sent based on the consent of the users, but are allowed under the law (e.g. marketing e-mails sent to existing clients).
- Invoicing and payment for the services of Supreme Brilliance FZ-LLC
For the purposes of invoicing and paying the services contracted with Supreme Brilliance FZ-LLC, we will send you a link to the payment page within our website.
In order to issue the relevant invoice and complete the payment we will collect the following personal data:
- E-mail address
The details of your credit or debit card are NOT collected or visible by us, but rather by our payment processor CCAvenue (https://www.ccavenue.com/). Such information will be directly provided through the website of CCAvenue.
Duration of storage
The data remains with us for up to 3 years from the moment our contractual relationship has ended.
Legal basis for processing
Art. 6, letter b) of the GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party. More specifically, once you agree to be provided with our services, you become a contracting party with us. The data processed is necessary for the performance of such contract.
Art. 6, letter f) of the GDPR – The legitimate interest of the controller of protecting its legal rights, within the relevant statute of limitation.
- Other information
We and our partners (such as advertising servers, content servers, etc.) may also collect pseudonymized or anonymous information about you through cookies, action tags and similar instruments. For more information regarding our Cookies Policy, follow this link
- To whom we may disclose the personal data and other information you provide
- Our employees, consultants and other authorized persons which need to know such information. Every such person is subject to a legal or contractual confidentiality undertaking;
- Our partners. Such third-party partners may include online services providers, software providers, webhosting providers, online advertisers etc.
The online payment details (such as your credit card or debit card number) are provided directly to our payment processor CCAvenue. We do not access or store such information.
We do not sell or rent the personal data and other information you provide to other companies or persons.
- International data transfer
We do not intend to transfer your data to any third party, including those based outside the European Union.
- Inexistence of an automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You, as personal data subject, shall not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- How do we protect your data
Your data is protected by a wide range of security measures, both local and online, including:
- SSL Certificates – Our SSL certificates guarantee the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each SSL certificate is signed with NIST recommended 2048 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.
- Locally, we use Mac desktops protected by strong passwords for each of our operators and the emails are secured on data centers.
- What are your rights and how you may exercise them
We are committed to respecting your rights regarding your personal data and information you provide to us. Briefly, in relation to your personal data you have the following rights:
- Right to object to the data processing (if applicable)
At any moment, based on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, the data subject has the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- Right of access. You have the right to access your personal data that we are processing; you also have the right to obtain information regarding the nature, the processing and disclosure of such data, as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data which is processed.
- Right to rectification. Upon your request we will correct any errors or inaccuracies regarding your personal data that we are processing.
- Right to be forgotten. You can also request that we erase all your personal data that we or our partners are processing. However, not all the requests for erasure of personal data shall be granted, for example if the controller uses the personal data for defending its legal claims.
- Right to restrict the data processing. Under certain condition provided the law, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data that we are processing (for example: if the accuracy of the personal data is challenged by the data subject). Under such circumstances, the processing shall be suspended, except for certain specific processing (e.g. for which the data subject consents or in the case of storage).
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request us to send you your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to withdraw your consent. Where the personal data processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any moment. This shall not affect any previous data processing, but, may prevent us from processing it in the future.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For data processing falling under the jurisdiction of the Romanian authorities you may lodge a complaint with the Romanian Data Protection Authority (http://www.dataprotection.ro/).
The above-mentioned rights do not preclude any rights you have under any applicable law.
- Other information
What happens if you refuse to provide us with your personal data
You are not obliged under the law to provide us with your personal data, however refusing to provide it may in certain cases result in the inability to provide you our services (e.g. if you do not provide you with the invoicing and payment information you cannot access our services; if you do not provide us with your contact details, we will not be able to contact you, etc.).
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites (which in their turn may collect personal data from you). By accessing such links, you will become subject to the practices and policies of such third-party websites. We encourage you to analyze them beforehand and take necessary precautions. We cannot be held liable for the practices and policies of such third-party websites regarding your use thereof.